A BETTER TALENT STRATEGY
An intelligent platform untangles the maze of special needs services, helping families chart the right path for their child. Customized guidance overcomes obstacles, points parents to resources specific to their child’s individual diagnosis, challenges, and age, all while keeping state-specific requirements and deadlines in mind.
- Step-by-step guidance that ends guesswork and reduces stress
- Expert advice for all phases of the education journey, including IEPs and 504 plans
- Help working parents better understand, advocate for, and support their child
Personalized and streamlined recommendations from nearly 500 topics give employees the exact tools and resources they need to feel a greater sense of confidence and control. Resources include step-by-step guides, on-demand webinars, and optional one-on-one expert advice.
- Templates for key communications with schools and agencies
- Expert webinars, eGuides, and advice on thousands of topics
- “Ask the Expert” feature for complex questions
Individualized expert recommendations provide time-and stress-saving guidance at any phase of the special education journey. Experts include psychologists, early childhood specialists, speech/language pathologists, occupational therapists, and more – all practitioners who understand the challenges working parents face.
Content to help your employees advocate for their children with schools
Letter templates that meet legal requirements
Make sense of federal and state education guidelines
Develop and improve documents, including IFSPs, IEPs, and 504 plans
Troubleshoot IEPs to ensure interventions and services align with goals