About Bright Beginnings Preschool
Bright Beginnings Nursery & Preschool (formerly it’s A Small World Preschool) is a Nursery, Preschool & Kindergarten serving children ages 6 weeks to 5 and turning 6 years old for the past 49 years.
In establishing innovative programs, Bright Beginnings Nursery & Preschool have identified three basic concepts:
- A learning environment that allows children to learn and progress at their individual pace
- Small class sizes in a culture that supports personalized instruction
- A parental involvement program to ensure that all parents play an active role in the education of their children
The “best practices” established by Bright Beginnings are supported by over forty-nine years of educational success through experienced members, involved parents and committed educators.
The key to the success of the schools is the belief that “each child learns differently.” Therefore, we are focused and will constantly strive to take the best from a variety of approaches and match them to the learning style of each child
Bright Beginnings schools understands the importance of parental involvement and has instituted specific measures which encourage parents to become involved in the educational process. Parents are encouraged to actively participate in meetings and volunteer activities at the schools.
- The governing board of directors believe that the future of education lies in partnerships between communities, parents, and educators and their commitment to prepare lifelong learners. Therefore, our school aims to offer an educational culture that upholds:
- High standards for academic excellence for both students and educators
- Innovation and individualization in the learning process
- Leadership and character education as a vehicle to develop “the whole child”
Our Schools offer a well-rounded, safe, caring, loving, nurturing, and educational environment for your child.
At Bright Beginnings Nursery & Preschool we provide:
- Professional Certified Caregivers
- Personalized attention to your child’s individual needs
- Safe baby proofed play areas
- Early sensory and mental stimulation
- Toilet (potty) training and healthy eating habits
- Early cognitive training
- Positive social interaction skills
- Development of the whole child through active learning situations.
- A balanced, nurturing, caring developmental approach to education for children who are 2 – 5 and turning 6 years old.
- Programs provides freedom for children to have spontaneous play and interaction, where they make discoveries, explore, solve problems, and develop social skills.
- Opportunities that encourage the social, emotional, artistic, imaginative, physical, and spiritual development of a child, while also offering many activities that allow for development in cognitive academic areas as well as kindergarten-readiness.
- Encouragement as a vital role in each child’s development.
- Qualified staff and small class sizes allow each child to develop according to his or her own pace, interest, and learning style.
At Bright Beginnings Nursery & Preschool:
- Our curriculum provides opportunities that encourage the social, emotional, artistic, imaginative, physical, and spiritual development of a child, while also offering many activities that allow for development in cognitive academic areas as well as kindergarten-readiness.
- We emphasize encouragement as a vital role in each child’s development.
- We are licensed by The Ministry of Education.
Our qualified staff and small class sizes allow each child to develop per his or her:
- Own pace, interest, and learning style. Bright Beginnings School strives to maximize student learning by employing right research–based instructional strategies in technology-rich environment. This will prove to be highly successful in that each of the now featuring technology-rich classrooms and a select staff of dedicated teachers and administrators, we aim to provide an enriching learning environment where children can flourish as individuals while acquiring knowledge and skills essential to their future development.
- We emphasize the development of the whole child through active learning situations.
- We strive for a balanced, nurturing, caring developmental approach to education for children who are 6 weeks and beyond.
- Our program provides freedom for children to have spontaneous play and interaction, where they make discoveries, explore, solve problems, and develop social skills.
- Children enjoy teacher-directed activities where they learn to focus attention and how to function in a group. These activities foster success and positive self-esteem.
We welcome parent involvement and offer parent support. In our School Caregivers/Teachers and Parents cooperation is extremely important.
Meet Our Qualified Leaders
All staff have access to professional opportunities that include international placement, training and professional development programmes.